Specifications for this model
HP 250 G7 Series 7th gen 6EC57ES Black Notebook, Intel Core i3 Kaby Lake Dual Core i3-7020U 2.3Ghz 3MB L3 Cache Processor, 4096MB (4GB) DDR4-2133 SO-Dimm MEM08061813 (1x4096), Supports 16GB Max Mem, 2 MEM08061813 slots, 1TB 5400rpm SATA Hard Drive, DVD Super Multi Writer optical drive, 15.6" WXGA HD (1366 x 768 resolution) Non Gloss Type SVA LED Backlit Display, Intel HD Graphics 620, 802.11ac Wireless Lan, 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, Bluetooth, Webcam, 3 Cell Battery, Full Size Keyboard with Numpad, 2x USB 3.1 ports gen 1, 1x USB2.0 ports, HDMI output, DTS Studio Sound HD audio, SD Card Reader, 1.8 kg, Microsoft W 10 Professional 64 bit, 1 Year Carry in warranty
Specifications for the product range
Please select the correct model as per the above description only.
The specifications and any information displayed below this paragraph might not be applicable to this specific product or model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range, or what other options may be available on a different model.
HP 250 G7 Notebook (6EC57ES)
Stay connected using the HP 250, an affordable notebook that incorporates the latest technology and a long-lasting chassis. Complete business tasks with Windows 10 Pro, Intel processors, and essential collaboration tools.
- Windows 10 or other operating systems available
Equipped for companies
Complete projects with confidence with the latest technology, including intuitive Windows 10 Pro and the power of Intel Core 7 and 8 generation processors with optional DDR4 memory or Intel Optane memory and solid state storage.
Durable portable design
Leave your worries aside, knowing that the HP 250 Notebook is designed for mobile work styles thanks to a thinner and lighter design. The durable chassis protects your notebook so it looks as professional as you.
Equipped for your needs
This laptop is ready to be connected to all its peripherals and is designed to meet business needs with an RJ-45 port and an HDMI port.
Do not let anything get in the way.
Be your best virtual self.
- Protect the future of your business. HP PCs take full advantage of Windows 10 Pro to protect you from current security threats and maximize enterprise management and productivity features.
- Sometimes a face-to-face conversation is required. Thanks to the optional HP HD Web camera with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, you can always count on incredible picture quality, even in low light conditions.
- Boot and access applications faster with a high-speed SSD or enjoy expansive storage for multimedia content with a high-capacity HDD. Get the best of both worlds with two storage options.
All the doors you need
- Eliminate background noise, including keyboard noise, with HP Noise Cancellation Software.
Help protect critical data
- Connect quickly to your peripherals and wired network, in the office or at home, using the RJ-45 and HDMI ports. Easily back up and transfer data to and from your HP 250 Notebook, thanks to the convenient and convenient SD card slot.
Connectivity without problems
- The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) firmware provides hardware-based encryption keys to help keep your data, email, and user credentials secure.
Clear, clear view
- Get fast connections with Gigabit LAN and a combined WLAN adapter 802.11ac / Bluetooth 4.2.optional.
- The optional dedicated AMD Radeon graphics card with up to 2GB of video memory gives you an impressive viewing experience on the optional FHD screen.
- Windows 10 or other operating systems available
- Related links
- Data Sheets / Documents
- Technical Support / Manuals
- Find the HP Care Pack services for your PC
- Accessory Catalog
|© 2020 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by Laptop Direct CC (https://www.laptopdirect.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|
|Specifications and features|
| Product Code|| 6EC57ES|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||37.6 x 24.6 x 2.25 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 1.78 kg|
|(Weight varies by configuration.)|
|Memoirs||4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|(Transfer rates up to 2133 MT / s.)|
|Internal unit||SATA 1TB 5400 rpm|
|Optical drive||DVD recorder|
|Screen and graphics|
|Screen||39.6 cm (15.6 in.) HD SVA HD eVA display with LED backlight (220 cd / m2, 67% sRGB) (1366 x 768)|
|Intel HD Graphics Card|
|Doors||2 USB Ports 3.1 Gen 1|
|1 USB 2.0 port|
|1 HDMI port 1.4b|
|1 RJ-45 port|
|1 Headphone / microphone combo jack|
|1 Input for AC power|
|(Cables not included.)|
|Expansion slots||1 multi-format digital card reader|
|(Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC.)|
|View Profile||Two stereo speakers|
|Chamber||HP VGA Camera|
|Keyboard||Full size island type with numeric keypad|
|Pointing device||TouchPad with multi-touch gesture support|
|Network interface||10/100/1000 GbE Integrated NIC|
|Wireless||Realtek 802.11ac (1x1) combo adapter with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2|
|Operating and Energy Requirements|
|Energy Efficiency||ENERGY STAR qualified|
|Power supply||HP Smart 45W AC External Power Adapter|
|Battery Type||HP Long Life 3-cell Lithium Ion 41 Wh|
|Security management||TPM 2.0|
|security cable slot|
This specification sheet is the full description for laptops as sold at LaptopDirect.co.za
Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.