PNY nVidia Quadro P400 Workstation GPU, PCIe 3.0, 2GB DDR5, With Low Profile Bracket
PNY nVidia Quadro P400 Workstation GPU, PCI Express 3.0, 2GB DDR5, With Low Profile Bracket, 3x Mini Display Port (DP)
NVIDIA Quadro P400-Delivers Great Mainstream Professional Application Performance.
The new NVIDIA Quadro P400 combines the latest Pascal GPU architecture with 2GB of ultra-fast on-board memory to deliver great performance for a range of professional applications. A single-slot, low-profile form factor makes it compatible with even the most space and power-constrained chassis. Support for three 4K displays (4096 x 2160 at 60Hz) with HDR color gives you a wide visual workspace to view your work in extremely high resolution.
Professionals are increasingly looking to lower the total cost of their computing solutions. Today's modern multi-application workflows require users to evaluate the impact of workstation functionality and performance against cost to ensure that any savings achieved by lower cost computing solutions will not result in schedule impacts and business loss.
With support for DisplayPort 1.4, the P400 can drive resolutions of up to 5K (5120 x 2880) at 60 Hz from a single cable. You can combine up to four Quadro GPUs in one system to simplify the deployment of display walls or other immersive display environments. DisplayPort 1.4 offers HDR color support, enabling brighter displays, more saturated colors and a greater than 10,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
Pascal GPU Technology
Based on state-of-art 14nm FinFET process technology with 256 CUDA cores, the Quadro P400 provides performance and efficiency for CAD, DCC and visualization professionals in small and power efficient form factor.
Frame Buffer and Memory Bandwidth
2GB GDDR5 memory with up to 32 GB/s memory bandwidth delivers the performance boost and responsiveness demanded by entry level graphics applications.
Pascal Dynamic Load Balancing
Dynamically allocate GPU resources for graphics and compute tasks as needed to maximize resource utilization.
H.264 and HEVC Encode/Decode Engines
Deliver faster than realtime performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications with one dedicated H.264 and HEVC encode engines and a dedicated decode engine that are independent of 3D/compute pipeline.
NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
Achieve higher application performance without exceeding the power and thermal envelope of the board. Pascal GPU technology maximizes the boost potential of the GPU.
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Dramatically reduce visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies" with up to 64X FSAA for unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
16K Texture and Render Processing
Texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces to support applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
Pascal Memory Compression
Increase bandwidth by up to 20% by reducing the amount of data fetched from memory for each frame with fourth generation, lossless delta compression.
NVIDIA Quadro MOSAIC Technology
Transparently scale the desktop and applications across up to 4 GPUs and 16 displays from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality, optimized for still image visualizations and unified desktops.
Support three 4K monitors at 60Hz, or one 5K at 60Hz, the P400 supports HDR color for 4K at 60Hz for 10/12b HEVC decode and up to 4K at 60Hz for 10b HEVC encode.
Built in compatibility with High Dynamic Range (HDR) TV's and Display devices (Windows only), whether it's a custom application or video, which will be accelerated by the on chip 4K at 60Hz 10bpp HEVC decode or up to 4K at 60Hz for 10bpp HEVC encode.
NVIDIA NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software
Gain unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity in single large display or multi-display environments.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
Provide a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Platform
Natively execute standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and APIs such as OpenCL, OpenACC and Direct Compute to accelerate techniques such as ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
NVIDIA Enterprise-Management Tools
Maximize system uptime, seamlessly manage wide-scale deployments and remotely control graphics and display settings for efficient operations. Multi-GPU Technology.
NVIDIA Multi-GPU Technology
Combine the visualization and interactive design capability of multiple GPUs by leveraging a mix of Quadro GPUs to dramatically improve the production workflow.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64- and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 and 8 (64- and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64- and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64- and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Linux - Full OpenGL implementation, complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64- and 32-bit)
Minimum System Hardware Requirements
- Intel Core i5, i7, Xeon or later
- AMD Phenom or Opteron-class or later
- PCIe x16 Gen 3 (preferred) expansion slot
- 2 GB or more of system memory, 8 GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray or DVD-ROM drive
- Internet connection (if preferred for driver installation)
- DisplayPort (preferred) or DVI compatible displays
- HDMI display(s) with purchase of optional DP to HDMI adapter(s)
3D Graphics Architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA GigaThread engine with dual copy engines
- Shader Model 5.1 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12)
- Up to 32K x 32K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)/128x FSAA in SLI Mode
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, HEVC, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Dedicated H.264 & HEVC Encoder
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0 (Automatically improves GPU engine throughput to maximize application performance)
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Processing Architecture
- Pascal SM Architecture (streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing efficiency)
- Dynamic Parallelism (GPU dynamically spawns new threads without going back to the CPU)
- Mixed-precision computing (16-, 32- and 64-bit) computing
- API support includes: CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
Advanced Display Features
- Support for any combination of four connected displays
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs supporting resolutions such as 3840 x 2160 at 120Hz and 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz
- DVI-D Dual Link output (up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz and 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz), internal 400 MHz DAC DVI-D output (analog display up to 2048 x 1536 at 85Hz)
- DisplayPort to VGA, DisplayPort to DVI (single-link and dual-link) and DisplayPort to HDMI adapters optionally available (resolution support based on dongle specifications)
- HDR support over DisplayPort 1.4 (SMPTE 2084/2086, BT. 2020) (4K at 60Hz 10b/12b HEVC Decode, 4K at 60Hz 10b HEVC Encode)
- HDCP 2.2 support over DisplayPort, DVI and HDMI connectors
- 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scanout on supported panels, applications and connection)
- NVIDIA 3D Vision technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA NVIEW multi-display technology
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Support for the following audio modes: Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz, and 192 KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
|© 2017 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by Laptop Direct CC (https://www.laptopdirect.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|
|Peak Single Precision FP32 Performance||0.641 TFLOPS|
|GPU Memory||2 GB GDDR5|
|Memory Bandwidth||32 GB/s|
|System Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Maximum Power Consumption||30 W|
|Energy Star Enabling||Yes|
|Thermal Solution||Ultra-quiet active fansink|
|Form Factor||2.713" H x 5.70" L, Single Slot|
|Display Connectors||mDP 1.4 (3)|
|DisplayPort with Audio||Yes|
|DVI-D Single-Link Connector||Via optional adapters|
|HDMI Support||Via optional adapters|
|VGA Support||Via optional adapters|
|Number of Displays Supported||3 direct, 4 DP multi-stream technology|
|Maximum DP 1.4 Resolution||HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz (30-bit color)|
|5K Display Support||HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz (30-bit color)|
|4K Display Support||HDR 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz or 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz|
|Maximum DVI-D DL Resolution||2560 x 1600 at 60Hz via 3rd party adapter|
|Maximum DVI-D SL Resolution||1920 x 1200 at 60Hz via optional adapter|
|Graphics APIs||Shader Model 5.1, OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12.0, Vulkan 1.0|
|Compute APIs||CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL|
|NVIDIA MOSAIC||Yes (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Linux)|
, ©2017 Laptop Direct CC