HP Z230 Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz 1TB Tower Workstation PC with Windows 7 Pro 64bit
HP Z230 Tower Workstation PC, Intel Core i7-4790 (8M Cache, 3.6 GHz), 8GB DDR3-1600 nECC (2x4GB) - 4 SLOTS / MAX 32 GB, 1TB 7200 RPM SATA, Slim SuperMulti DVD-RW , Intel HD Graphics 4600, Windows 8.1 Pro 64 dg to Windows 7 Pro 64, No modem, Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Controller (10/100/1000), Front: (2) USB 3.0, (2) USB 2.0, (1) Headphone, (1) Mic, Rear: (2) USB 3.0, (4) USB 2.0, (2) PS/2, (1) RJ-45, (2) Display Port, (1) DVI-I, (1) Audio In, (1) Audio Out, (1) Mic, (1) PCI-e Gen3 x16 slot, (1) PCI-e Gen2 x4 slot /x16 connector, (1) PCI-e Gen2 x1 slot/x4 connector, (1) PCI-e Gen2 x1 slot, (1) PCI slot 32-bit, HP USB Keyboard, HP USB 1000dpi Laser Mouse, HP 14-in-1 3.5 Media Card Reader
Affordable performance and flexibility, re-define. Create a totally immersive work environment for those who demand reliability and performance on a budget. Designed for heavy 24x7x365 workloads, the HP Z230 delivers next-generation processor and graphics technologies in a redesigned, compact yet impressively expandable tower.
Rock solid reliability, affordably priced
- Designed for heavy 24x7x365 workloads. The affordable HP Z230 Tower Workstation handles the demanding workloads of business applications.
- Gain peace of mind from our extreme test and validation processes with workstations designed for always-on environments.
- Control your environmental impact better than ever while lowering your total cost of ownership with a 92% efficient power supply and enhanced system reliability.
- Work smarter with your software tools. This HP workstation has earned a wide range of ISV certifications to deliver better, smarter performance.
Power for now, room to grow
- Grow along with your business. The HP Z230 Tower Workstation is designed to scale and expand, so you can add more storage and connectivity when you need it.
- Complete computing power in a new compact design. HP’s redesigned and more compact workstation is robust and flexible, while freeing up more space for work.
- Spend less time waiting. Speed up data transfers with six available drive bays including a 6,3 cm (2.5'') HD bay for high speed solid state drives.
- Boost your storage performance with RAID, solid state drives, or get the best of both worlds by combining large hard drives with an optional solid state drive as a cache device.
- Optimize this workstation for peak performance. HP Performance Advisor helps you easily configure your system with the best settings designed for specific applications.
Totally immersive. Perfectly productive.
- Power to spare—and share. The latest Intel® Xeon® processors and rich graphics keep up with your work. Plug in and work on up to six displays.
- Enjoy the latest in performance and energy efficiency from Intel’s next generation processor architecture.
- Keep more work front-and-center with support for up to six monitors. Choose between cost-effective integrated graphics and powerful 2D or 3D discrete graphics choices.
- Easily connect your peripherals and devices using the four PCIe slots, one PCI input/output slot, ten external USB ports and the fast charging USB port.
- With HP RGS you can take your graphics intensive workstation applications wherever you go. Collaborate with colleagues around the office or around the world, in real time.
|© 2015 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by Laptop Direct CC (https://www.laptopdirect.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|
|Operating system||Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8.1 Pro 64)|
|(This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 8.1 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.)|
|Processor family||Intel Core i7 processor|
|Processor||Intel Core i7-4790 with Intel HD Graphics 4600 (3.6 GHz, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Chipset||Intel PCH C226|
|Memory, standard||8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 non-ECC Unbuffered RAM (2 x 4 GB)|
|Memory slots||4 DIMM|
|Internal drive bays||Two 8,9 cm (3.5''); One 6,3 cm (2.5'')|
|External drive bays||Two 13,3 cm (5.25''); 1 slim optical drive bay|
|Internal drive||1 TB 7200 rpm SATA|
|Additional storage||1 15-in-1 media card reader|
|Storage controller||Integrated SATA (5 ports 6 Gb/s) with RAID 0, 1 supported. Requires identical hard drives (speeds, capacity, interface).|
|Optical drive||Slim SATA SuperMulti DVD writer|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 4600|
|2 USB 3.0|
|1 USB 2.0|
|1 USB 2.0 (charging)|
|2 USB 3.0|
|4 USB 2.0|
|1 serial (optional)|
|1 parallel (optional)|
|1 audio line in|
|1 audio line out|
|2 DisplayPort 1.2 (select models)|
|2 IEEE 1394b (optional)|
|3 USB 2.0|
|(Other available ports include 1 USB 3.0 and 3 USB 2.0 internal ports available as 2 separate 2x10(3.0 x1, 2.0 x1) and 2x5(2.0 x2) headers; 2 DisplayPort and 1 DVI-I single link outputs from Intel HD graphics (on select processors only))|
|Slots||1 PCIe Gen3 x16|
|1 PCIe Gen2 x4 (x16 connector)|
|1 PCIe Gen2 x1 (x4 connector)|
|1 PCIe Gen2 x1|
|Audio||Integrated High Definition Realtek ALC221 Audio; HP Thin USB Powered Speakers (optional)|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||400W 92% efficient, wide-ranging, Active Power Factor Correction|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||17 x 44.2 x 39.9 cm|
|(Standard tower orientation)|
|Weight||Starting at 8.8 kg|
|(Exact weight depends upon configuration)|
|Software||HP Performance Advisor|
|HP Remote Graphics Software 6.0|
|HP ProtectTools Security (optional)|
|PDF Complete - Corporate Edition|
|Cyberlink Media Suite & PowerDVD|
|Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 (optional)|
|HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI|
|Keyboard||HP USB Keyboard|
|Pointing device||HP USB Laser Mouse|
|Security management||HP Solenoid Lock and Hood (TWR) Sensor (optional)|
|HP Business PC Security Lock kit (optional)|
|HP UltraSlim Cable Lock Kit (optional)|
, ©2015 Laptop Direct CC