HP 250 G7 7th gen Notebook Intel Dual i3-7020U 2.30Ghz 4GB 1TB 15.6 WXGA HD HD62..
Copying the contents displayed on this page is prohibited. Please share this link, look for the at the top of this page. Display for Printing
Specification for the entire series of laptops
Important information: Kindly note that specifications differ between models. Features, options and accessories displayed below this paragraph are not included with this product unless it has been specified in the above description.
Please remember these important points when reading the information below this paragraph: Operating systems cannot be removed or changed, bags and mice are not included with laptops, free Anti-virus and Office Software are trial versions or may have limited features and an additional license needs to be purchased to activate the full product.
HP 250 G7 Notebook (6EC57ES)
Stay connected using the HP 250, an affordable notebook that incorporates the latest technology and a long-lasting chassis. Complete business tasks with Windows 10 Pro, Intel processors, and essential collaboration tools.
- Windows 10 or other operating systems available
Equipped for companies
Complete projects with confidence with the latest technology, including intuitive Windows 10 Pro and the power of Intel Core 7 and 8 generation processors with optional DDR4 memory or Intel Optane memory and solid state storage.
Durable portable design
Leave your worries aside, knowing that the HP 250 Notebook is designed for mobile work styles thanks to a thinner and lighter design. The durable chassis protects your notebook so it looks as professional as you.
Equipped for your needs
This laptop is ready to be connected to all its peripherals and is designed to meet business needs with an RJ-45 port and an HDMI port.
Do not let anything get in the way.
- Protect the future of your business. HP PCs take full advantage of Windows 10 Pro to protect you from current security threats and maximize enterprise management and productivity features.
- Sometimes a face-to-face conversation is required. Thanks to the optional HP HD Web camera with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, you can always count on incredible picture quality, even in low light conditions.
- Boot and access applications faster with a high-speed SSD or enjoy expansive storage for multimedia content with a high-capacity HDD. Get the best of both worlds with two storage options.
- Eliminate background noise, including keyboard noise, with HP Noise Cancellation Software.
- Connect quickly to your peripherals and wired network, in the office or at home, using the RJ-45 and HDMI ports. Easily back up and transfer data to and from your HP 250 Notebook, thanks to the convenient and convenient SD card slot.
- The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) firmware provides hardware-based encryption keys to help keep your data, email, and user credentials secure.
- Get fast connections with Gigabit LAN and a combined WLAN adapter 802.11ac / Bluetooth 4.2.optional.
- The optional dedicated AMD Radeon graphics card with up to 2GB of video memory gives you an impressive viewing experience on the optional FHD screen.
- Windows 10 or other operating systems available
- Related links
- Data Sheets / Documents
- Technical Support / Manuals
- Find the HP Care Pack services for your PC
- Accessory Catalog
|© 2019 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by Laptop Direct CC (https://www.laptopdirect.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|
|Specifications and features|
|Laptop Product Code||6EC57ES|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||37.6 x 24.6 x 2.25 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 1.78 kg|
|(Weight varies by configuration.)|
|Memoirs||4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|(Transfer rates up to 2133 MT / s.)|
|Internal unit||SATA 1TB 5400 rpm|
|Optical drive||DVD recorder|
|Screen and graphics|
|Screen||39.6 cm (15.6 in.) HD SVA HD eVA display with LED backlight (220 cd / m2, 67% sRGB) (1366 x 768)|
|Intel HD Graphics Card|
|Doors||2 USB Ports 3.1 Gen 1|
|1 USB 2.0 port|
|1 HDMI port 1.4b|
|1 RJ-45 port|
|1 Headphone / microphone combo jack|
|1 Input for AC power|
|(Cables not included.)|
|Expansion slots||1 multi-format digital card reader|
|(Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC.)|
|View Profile||Two stereo speakers|
|Chamber||HP VGA Camera|
|Keyboard||Full size island type with numeric keypad|
|Pointing device||TouchPad with multi-touch gesture support|
|Network interface||10/100/1000 GbE Integrated NIC|
|Wireless||Realtek 802.11ac (1x1) combo adapter with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2|
|Operating and Energy Requirements|
|Energy Efficiency||ENERGY STAR qualified|
|Power supply||HP Smart 45W AC External Power Adapter|
|Battery Type||HP Long Life 3-cell Lithium Ion 41 Wh|
|Security management||TPM 2.0|
|security cable slot|
Reviews 6EC57ES HP 250 G7 7th gen Notebook Intel Dual i3-7020U 2.30Ghz 4GB 1TB 15.6" WXGA HD HD620 BT Win 10 Pro
This product has not been rated yet.
Other HP laptops you may like
Lenovo IdeaPad S130 Series S130 81J1009PSA S130-11IGM Mineral Grey Notebook, Intel Celeron Dual Core N4000 1.10Ghz with Turbo Boost up to 2.6Ghz 4MB L3 Cache Processor, 4096MB (4GB) DDR4 Memory onboard, Supports 4GB Max Mem, No memory slots, 64GB eMMC Multimedia Card Storage, NO optical drive ( No CD), 11.6" WXGA HD (1366 x 768 resolution) Non Gloss Type LED Backlit Display, Intel UHD Graphics 600, 802.11ac Wireless Lan, Bluetooth, Webcam, 2 Cell battery, 2 x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type-C, HDMI output, Micro SD Card Reader, 1.5 kg, Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 bit, 1 Year Carry in warranty, ©2019 Laptop Direct CC