EKWB cryofuel solid concentrate custom cooling liquid - neon Green colour
EKWB cryofuel solid concentrate custom cooling liquid - neon Green colour, UV reactive, 250ml Volume, 3831109880296Overview:
EK-CryoFuel Solid Neon Green (Conc. 250mL)
EK-CryoFuel Solid non-transparent coolants are all based on a new patent-pending formula with vivid, long-lasting color stability. The coolant contains everything a high-end liquid cooling system requires for efficient thermal performance and providing the necessary protection for your water blocks.
This coolant is UV reactive.
EK-CryoFuel Solid non-transparent coolants are all based on a new patent-pending formula with vivid, long-lasting color stability. The coolant contains everything a high-end liquid cooling system requires for efficient thermal performance and providing the necessary protection for your water blocks. It carries the essential synergistic corrosion inhibitors and biological inhibitors - thus promoting long and safe operational life for your liquid cooling products and high thermal efficiency.
With countless hours of in-house and third-party real-life scenario testing, EK-CryoFuel Solid is the most chemically stable coolant that provides enthusiasts with the best possible level of performance and thermal efficiency with emphasis on color stability. The key feature of the new coolant formula is that it is not sedimenting after long hours of inactivity of the cooling loop. Designed specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, the EK-CryoFuel offers a 1-year shelf life from date of bottling.
This 250mL concentrate is to be mixed in 750mL distilled water to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant.
The EK-CryoFuel is a complete premix that has the following key characteristics:
- contains corrosion and scale inhibitors
- contains biological growth inhibitors
- good heat transfer characteristics
- color pigments don't leave residue
- high specific heat
- chemically stable
- low viscosity
EK-CryoFuel contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminum and stainless steel. This coolant also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling - thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency, providing best value/performance ratio.
- low electrical conductivity
- biological growth inhibition
- corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards
- high qualityconcentratedpigments for intense, vividandsaturated colors
- compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials
- eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
- RoHS compliant
- 1-year shelf time after bottling
- UV Reactive: Yes
- Make sure to use high purity distilled water to dilute the concentrate!!!
- Rinse the loop to flush out impurities prior to filling it with EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix or top off with any other liquid other than the same color EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix with other EK-CryoFuel series coolants!
- Do not add any biocides as the product already includes such additives! Failure to do so might result in dye and coolant breakdown!
- For added color stability, EK strongly recommends that you don't flush your loop with harsh chemicals, vinegar etc. prior to the use of EK-CryoFuel.
- We recommend replacing the liquids every 12 months for best performance!
- Not compatible with Mayhems Blitz cleaning solution!
- Not suitable for aluminum-based liquid cooling loops!
|© 2018 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by Laptop Direct CC (https://www.laptopdirect.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|