Ekwb Cryofuel Premix Custom Cooling Liquid Yellow Large
Ekwb Cryofuel Premix Custom Cooling Liquid, Lime Yellow Color, 900ml Volume (3831109880210)
EK-CryoFuel Lime Yellow Premix 900 mL
Product EAN: 3831109880210
The EK-CryoFuel is a new revolutionary coolant for PC liquid cooling systems. EK-CryoFuel is the most chemically stable coolant that provides enthusiasts and gamers with the best possible level of performance and thermal efficiency with emphasis on color stability. EK-CryoFuel coolant is a pure, non-toxic coolant based on the patent pending chemical formula, which prevents the creation of any sediments in the liquid cooling loop. Liquid cooling users can rest assured that the EK-CryoFuel coolant, with its very low viscosity, will not clog or damage their water blocks and other parts of the loop when used with EK-DuraClear or EK-ZMT tubing.
This coolant is UV reactive.
EK-CryoFuel also contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors to protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with BS5117 (ASTM D1384) and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, aluminum and stainless steel. This coolant also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling - thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency.
All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in a period of 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or cause any bioaccumulation. EK-CryoFuel offers a 2-year shelf life from date of bottling.
EK recommends the use of the filling bottle which is designed to make a loop filling process much easier.
- Low electrical conductivity
- Biological growth inhibition
- Corrosion protection according to BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standards
- High quality concentrated pigments for intense, vivid and saturated colors
- Compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene) materials
- Eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days)
- RoHS compliant
- 2-year shelf time after bottling
*Decomposition temperature is the temperature threshold at which the breakdown of individual components (dye, preservatives) in the solution may start to occur. Moreover, liquid vaporization starts to occur at this temperature.
- Rinse the loop to flush out impurities and old coolant residue prior to filling it with EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not mix or top off with any other liquid other than EK-CryoFuel!
- Do not add any biocides to EK-CryoFuel as the product already includes such additives! Failure to do so might result in dye and coolant breakdown.
- For added color stability, EK strongly recommends that you don't flush your loop with harsh chemicals, vinegar etc. prior to the use of EK-CryoFuel.
- We recommend replacing the liquids every 12 months for best performance!
- Not compatible with Mayhems Blitz cleaning solution!
- Shake before use!
|© 2018 Respective owners and brand holders. This table has been carefully researched and generated by Laptop Direct CC (https://www.laptopdirect.co.za), however, errors and omissions may occur. Only references to South Africa apply. All products are sourced in South Africa from the official suppliers and the warranty is that of the local supplier. E&OE. This table and our site's content may be used on condition that this notice and link remains intact and unaltered.|
|Color||Lime Yellow (transparent)|
|Electrical Conductivity (mS/cm)||1,04 ±10%|
|Neutral pH||6 - 8|
|Decomposition temperature||>65°C (>150°F)|
|Recommended use temperature range||5- to 60°C (40- to 140°F)|
, ©2018 Laptop Direct CC